Skyline Square Condominium News
The Board Meeting will be held via Zoom, Tuesday, March 2, 2021 @ 7:30 p.m. Zoom login instructions are available at the Front Desk.
Meet the Candidates Night
Meet the Candidates will be held via Zoom, Thursday, March 4, 2021 @ 7:30 p.m. Zoom login instructions are available at the Front Desk.
The swimming pool is scheduled to open May 29, 2021 until September 5, 2021. Monday-Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. All residents must present a current Skyline Square photo I.D. to enter the pool. All guests must present a current Skyline Square guest pass.
We are approaching that time of the year, where residents spend a lot of time out on their balconies/patios. Listed below are a few friendly reminders of the rules that may be helpful to you:
- Balconies are not for storage of items. A limited amount of outdoor deck furniture is permitted. Umbrellas are prohibited.
- Only Board approved coverings are permitted on balcony floors.
- Unattended children under age ten are not allowed on balconies.
- Hanging of laundry, clothing or other items on the balcony is prohibited.
- No objects of any kind, including cigarette butts, may be thrown off any balcony.
- Cleaning or watering of plants in such a way that water spills onto balconies below is not permitted.
- All items, including flower boxes and hanging plants, must be secured inside the balcony railing to prevent a safety hazard.
*More to be populated prior to launch